Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ahhhh...its that time of year again!

We are in the process of getting ourselves organised for another caravan trip.  Yay! So excited and well and truly overdue.
This time we are heading to Ballina.  I cannot wait. We are heading off for 5 nights and 6 days.  We are heading off with my brother and his wife and their 5 year old daughter.
It's the start of spring and I hope the weather stays as perfect as it has.  Ive been making list {as you can see in the pic} planning and packing.  Today we aired out the caravan and washed all the curtains.  Its been closed up a little too long over winter so its nice to get in and get it ready.
Im in the process of planning meals.  Ive visted many websites for inspiration for example applevalleygirl and taste.com.au.
Even though we are caravaning I still enjoy my cooking and having a nice meal with a glass of wine after a long day reading and at the beach.  Im honestly not one for baked beans on toast or sausages on stale white bread for dinner. (although the odd sausage for lunch is good) Even on a budget we can still cook wholesome, tastey, yummy, gourmet meals.  Once ive decided on the final list I will post what Ive come up with. hehe.
Anyhoo...i will update with pics as time goes on...happy spring, all xoxo

Im so excited!!  Ahhhh....just thinking about it makes my body relax.



Photobucket

1 comment: