Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Latest Creation. 'Little birdy' wall Canvas .

Today I have created a new post showing my latest lttle creation...a new vintage inspired wall hanging.
As Ive mentioned many times I love vintage inspired items, I love whimsical little unique pieces and birds...tiny little finchy type, They are sooo cute.
Anyway, I had a wall im my lounge room that was just bare and lacking personality.  I went and purchased a canvas from a discount store, the sort that has a fat frame.

I painted the canvas in the colour that suits my colour scheme in my home.  I chose Green Balm 3 From Nippon paint,
I purchased a sample pot from Bunnings, which was more than enough for my canvas.
I simply just rolled on the paint...2 coats.
Once it was dry I placed a wall sticker onto the canvas.  Birdys....of course!
As you can see from the pic it is a silhouette of a tree branch, with 2 little finches in amongs it.
I was quite proud of the end result.  Very happy and has filled that lonley little wall in my lounge room and cost next to nothing for my beautiful artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment