Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Muffin Shmuffin Pffff....


ok...Had a seriouse wake up call the other day...One I didnt like AT ALL.  Lets just say, I like Muffins..just not over the tops of my pants LOL. 

I have been going to the gym now for the past 2 years and I find I get spurts of total energy.  I gung-ho it like crazy for weeks at a time then I find I dwindle off a little.  I am proud of the fact that I have kept consistant.  I havnt stopped entirely.
However in saying that, I have been a bit naughty these past few months and well I look a little like the muffin at the top of this Blog post.  I realy dont like this.
I have always been an active, healthy person but now with the added responsibiltiy of children, husband, home, work, day to day life "I" tend to get neglected at times.
I have recentley joined up with a fabulouse Personal trainer. click here to check her out!  I did 3 sessions with her and I realy liked what she did.  I would like to keep up with her, if the finances allow. :-)
She is also a 'life coach' which deals on all aspects of eating, sleep and total well being.  Which is somthing I completely need right now.

Im in two minds about going through with it, as Im still looking into it and weather it's worth the money, but so far from what Ive heard I realy would like to. 

Of recent times I have been realy interested in the way food works with our bodies, the effects of different types of foods and what agrees with each individual. (hence the reason for the fresh/organic change)  Pretty interesting stuff.  I would like to get into it a little more.
I would like to lose a little weight as well as gain the energy and vitality to stay and feel young for my husband and children.
Whether I decide to go with her or not...Im going to do alot of changes foodwise.

My goal is by April to have lost a little of the dreaded muffin top. 




No comments:

Post a Comment