Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's all New to me...



So, here I am. I have finally started a blog. My life isnt too interesting however I like to create..create food, photos, gardens, laughter, joy to my family and just fill my day with interesting goings on.life can be a little chaotic at times, I have a little butterfly Princess, who is 6 1/2. A son, who's 4 1/2yrs old who on most days thinks he's Buzz from Toy story. Iv been married 11 wonderful years to the most amazing, man.My family has been my rock through the last few years.They make me so happy.My blog is a day to day snap shot of those little things that bring me joy...my children, my husband,My beautiful garden, Good food, creating and the simple pleasures,getting back to baisics. So here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment